The card is located on the back of the card
The Cardholder is the sole authorized person to use his / her Card and the Features that it authorizes. The Company is not responsible for misuse or use by another party and the company is entitled to stop the card if it is used by another person without any refund.
Terms and Conditions for Smart Consumer Site Usage
1. Item 1: Introduction:
Welcome to the Smart Consumer Site. The following are the terms and conditions that apply to your use of and access to the following pages: Smart Consumer and all pages, links, tools and features of Smart-customer.com.
Your use of the Smart Consumer Site is your agreement to accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement, which includes all the details below and is an affirmation of your obligation to respond to the content of this Smart Consumer Agreement as "We", also referred to as "Smart Consumer" and "Site" Of the Site, hereinafter referred to as the "Terms and Conditions". This Agreement is in effect upon acceptance upon activation of your account.
Item 2: Qualification for Membership:
1. No person shall be entitled to use the Site if its membership is removed from the Smart User.
2. In the event that any user registers as a business, his business shall be bound by all the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement.
3. You must comply with all applicable laws governing online commerce.
4. No member or institution may open two accounts at any time for any reason. The management of the site has the right to freeze the accounts or cancel one of them with the obligation to liquidate all financial obligations relating to the account before closing it.
3. Item 3: Accounts and Obligations of Registration:
Once you apply for membership, you will be required to disclose specific information and choose a user name and password to use when entering the site. When you activate your account, you will be considered a member of the site and you agree to:
1. Be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password. You hereby agree to notify the Intelligent Consumer Management immediately of any unauthorized use of your login or account or any other breach of your confidential information.
2. In no event shall the Smart User be liable for any loss you may incur directly or indirectly, materially or materially, as a result of disclosure of your username or password.
3 - You are responsible for the maintenance in terms of using the smart consumer site with all seriousness and credibility and is obliged to compensate the smart consumer for any direct or indirect losses that may be inflicted on the smart consumer as a result of any illegal or real use or authorized to your account by you or by any Someone else who has access keys to your site account whether to perform services or otherwise using your username and password, either on your own or without authorization.
4. You agree to disclose true, correct, up-to-date and complete information about yourself as required on the Smart Consumer Registration Form.
5. The smart consumer is committed to handling your personal information and contacts with you in strict confidence.
6. You will be obliged to maintain and update the registration data to keep it true, correct, complete and complete, and if you disclose incorrect, incorrect, incomplete, incomplete or contravening the Terms and Conditions, In the termination, limitation or cancellation of your membership and account on the Site, without prejudice to the other Smart Consumer's rights and legitimate means of recovering their rights.
7. A smart consumer will have the right and at any time to conduct any investigations he deems necessary (directly or through a third party) and asks you to disclose additional information or documents of any size to prove your identity and / or ownership of your financial instruments.
8. If the applicant for registration is a commercial entity, you must provide all required information and documents including your trade license, other documents of the institution and / or documents showing the responsibility of any person acting on your behalf.
9. If you do not comply with any of the above, Smart Customer Management has the right to suspend or cancel your membership and to block you from the site. We also reserve the right to cancel any unconfirmed and unsubstantiated accounts, operations or accounts that have been long past inactive.
Item 4: Electronic Communications:
You agree to communicate with you via e-mail, or by posting promotional advertisements on the Site, and you agree that all agreements, advertisements, data and other communications you provide electronically to correspond to their written addresses are in compliance with legal requirements.
2. During the period of your membership, the smart consumer will send promotional emails to inform you of any changes, procedures or new promotional activities that may be added to the site
Item 5: Amendment to the Terms and Conditions:
1. You acknowledge and agree that the Smart User will notify you of any amendment to the terms and conditions agreement, whereby your obligations are multiplied or your rights diminish in accordance with any amendments to the terms and conditions agreement.
2. YOU AGREE THAT THE SMART CONSUMER HAS THE EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY AND WITHOUT LIMITATION THE LEGAL LIABILITY TO MAKE SUBSTITUTE OR CONSEQUENTIAL AMENDMENTS TO THIS AGREEMENT WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL CONSENT BY YOU, AT ANY TIME AND IMMEDIATELY, BY POSTING A DECLARATION OF THE AMENDMENT ON THE SITE.
3 - You know that the smart consumer is a technical website on the Internet allows registered buyers to enjoy the discounts and offers from stores on the site.
4. Membership on the site is free.
5- Smart consumer does not charge the delivery and shipping charges of the card to the buyers except in the case of issuing a lost or damaged allowance of only 50 Saudi riyals.
6- The site has the right to make changes to the shipping and delivery charges as it deems appropriate. Any amendment will be announced through your e-mail or on the website. The amendments may be temporary or continuous, whether on fees or details of shipping services. Are advertised.
7. All fees are charged in Saudi Riyals. You must pay all fees due on your transactions to the smart consumer plus any other expenses added by the smart consumer. Payment must be made by means of the approved means.
8. If you do not pay the fees or expenses incurred for your operations on the Site and exceed the period of 3 working days, the smart consumer and without any legal responsibility reserves the right to cancel your purchase order.
Item 6: Your Personal Information and Process Details:
1. You have no obligation to grant the Smart Customer an unlimited, universal, irrevocable, irrevocable right to be exempt from expenses, licensed to use personal information or materials, etc., provided to us by the Site and / or posted on the Site through registration, purchase , Through the forms dedicated to communication and registration, or through any e-mail or any of the communication channels available on the site. In order to operate and promote the site in accordance with the disclaimer and privacy statement.
You are solely responsible for the information you submit or publish and the role of the smart consumer is limited to allowing you to display this information on the website pages and through its advertising channels.
Article 7: You undertake, declare and warrant that you:
1. You will comply with all applicable local and international laws in this regard, as well as the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the site.
Article 8: Copyright:
1. All content contained in the site, including but not limited to text, graphic designs, logos, button icons, icons, audio tracks, digital loads, data collected and electronic programs, is the property and rights reserved either for the smart consumer or its users, Contents and delegates are protected by copyrighted trademarks, trademarks, intellectual property rights and intellectual property rights.
Item IX: Trademarks:
1. Smart consumer and proprietary logos, logos and other logos on the Site are protected by the rights and laws of ownership of other international and intellectual trademarks.
Item 10: Intelligent Consumer Responsibility:
1. The smart consumer does not sell or buy goods, and he can not be a party to any transaction and is not bound in any way on behalf of the purchasers of the site.
2. The smart consumer is not responsible for any unsatisfactory or late performance by any of the parties, nor for any loss, malfunction or delay due to goods unavailable or delayed delivery.
3 - Smart consumer does not control and does not guarantee the quality, security and legitimacy of any goods are advertised, nor it controls the honesty of stores in terms of content and what they include in the description of their goods.
4- The smart consumer does not guarantee the quality specifications, their value or the extent of their popularity in the markets. It is the responsibility of the store and the buyer to check all the goods and their specifications.
5. Smart consumer is not a supplier or manufacturer of any kind of merchandise offered on the site.
6. Smart consumer does not accept any claims arising from errors or negligence, whether obtained by a third party or a third party.
7. Smart consumers exclude from their guarantees and terms and conditions any financial losses, defamation of reputation, and any special damages arising from your misuse or inability to use the site, the smart consumer does not assume any responsibilities or claims in such cases.
8. You relieve the Smart User and / or any of its officers and representatives of any claim, dispute, costs, damages, liability, and any direct loss to any party arising out of an act done by the users of the Site, and you in particular waive in accordance with applicable laws any Claim in this regard.
Item 11: Confidentiality:
1. Intelligent consumer shall adopt standards (concrete, regulatory and technological) to protect against the unauthorized access and preservation of your personal identity information. Knowing that the Internet is not a safe way, your confidential personal information can not be 100% guaranteed.
2. The smart consumer has no control over the actions of any third party, such as other web pages linked to this site, or third parties claiming to represent you and represent others ...
3. You know and agree that the Smart User may use your information to provide services to you in the Smart Consumer and to send marketing messages to you. The Privacy Statement in this Site governs the collection, processing, use and transfer of your personally identifiable information.
Item 12: Revocation of the Terms and Conditions Agreement:
1. A smart consumer pursuant to the Terms and Conditions Agreement and by law may resort to a temporary or permanent suspension, withdrawal and cancellation of your membership and / or limitation or cancellation of your access to the Site without prejudice to his other rights and lawful means to recover your rights in case:
1. If the Terms and Conditions Agreement has been breached.
2. If the smart consumer can not document any of your information provided to him.
3. If the smart consumer decides that your activities may cause you or other users and the smart consumer legal problems.
4. The smart consumer may, according to his assessment, restore the activity of the suspended users. The user who has permanently suspended or withdrawn his membership may not be able to register or attempt to register with the smart consumer or use the Website in any way whatsoever. Allowing him to reactivate the smart consumer. However, if you violate this Terms and Conditions, the Smart User retains the right to recover any amounts due to you and any losses and damages caused to the Smart Consumer and has the right to take legal action and / or recourse to the courts of Saudi Arabia to file a criminal case Against you as the smart consumer sees fit.
5. Your breach or breach by others of this Agreement does not obligate the Intelligent Consumer to waive its right to take appropriate action for such and such other breach. The smart consumer does not guarantee that they will take action against all violations of the terms and conditions agreement.
Item 13: Illegal Contents:
As a registered member of the Site, you may post comments on the Site in accordance with the applicable laws, and any breach of public morals and ethics, as a violation of the Terms and Conditions.
14. Fourteenth item: retroactive feeding:
1. Smart consumer encourages all members of the site to submit proposals or feed back (fedback), and will be displayed on the site in any place determined by the management of the site.
Item 15: Cancellation of Access and / or Membership:
1. Without prejudice to your other rights and lawful means to recover their rights, the Smart User may terminate or terminate your membership and / or access to the Site at any time without notice and for any reason, without limitation, and may also terminate this Terms and Conditions Agreement.
Item XVI: No Guarantee:
1. Smart consumer displays the goods as they are from the supplier, and as they are available, without their adoption and without their guarantee, whether they are inherent or apparent, their suitability for use, quality, safety and originality, as the smart consumer does not guarantee its accuracy, strength and completeness. These points shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the shops displaying the goods.
17. Item 17: Definition of Responsibilities:
1. As permitted by law, the Smart Customer, its employees, managers, agents, affiliates and processors shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or malfunction arising out of your use of the Site. If you are not satisfied with the site or any of its contents, the solution is not to continue using it. Furthermore, you agree that any unauthorized use of the site and its services, due to your negligence, will cause harm to the intelligent consumer. The site will then have to resort to the terms and conditions .
Item VIII: Safety:
1. You agree to provide security to the smart consumer, its managers, employees, agents and equipment, and to protect them against any damage they may suffer due to claims, losses, malfunctions, costs and expenses incurred due to your breach of the Terms and Conditions or any breach of any law,
Item 19: Relationship and Notices:
1. Nothing in the terms and conditions agreement indicates a partnership between you and the smart consumer. You have no power to bind the smart consumer in any way, and any notices you wish to send to the smart consumer should be e-mailed, provided that the consumer Smart reply to email. You acknowledge and agree that any notices sent to you by the Smart User will be posted on the Website or by the email you provided to us during the registration process.
20. Item 20: Conversion of rights and obligations:
1. You hereby grant the smart consumer the right to transfer part or all of their rights, benefits, obligations and responsibilities to third parties working with them, without the need to return to you, in accordance with the provisions of the Terms and Conditions Agreement. The Smart Customer is obliged to notify you of such transfers if Location.
Item 21: General Information:
1. If any provision of this Terms and Conditions Agreement is invalid or void or for any reason no longer in force, such paragraph shall not invalidate the rest of the provisions of the Convention. This Agreement (which is amended from time to time as per its terms) sets out all the guidelines for understanding and agreement between you and the Smart User, taking into account the following:
- No person who is not a party to this Agreement shall have the right to impose any terms or conditions therein.
- If the Terms and Conditions Agreement is translated into any other language, whether on the Site or in other ways, the Arabic text remains the prevailing one.
22. Twenty - second: Governing Law and Legislation:
This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and is fully and fully subject to the applicable legislation in the courts of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This paragraph is an alternative to be used in the event of termination of this Terms and Conditions Agreement or revocation for any reason whatsoever. .